Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tomorrow is a BIG day...

Why is tomorrow a big day, well let me tell you!!! Tomorrow is the kindergarten field trip to THE ZOO!!!!

Christian has been asking every single day, "Is my field trip today?" for weeks. Finally, tomorrow I'll be able to say, "YES!! Now stop asking!!". :)

Hopefully the weather will be great and I know we'll have such a great time. I hope to get lots of pictures, so be ready for a follow up blog with more detail.

Also, tomorrow is field day for my girls and I'll catch the tail end of that when we get back to school from The Zoo. Unless of course, the zoo keepers try to keep Christian at the Monkey Exhibit. :)

Photos to follow in a few days. Woo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! How fun to be able to go to the zoo, especially with your school friends! My daughter just went on her first Kindergarden field trip last week and everyday for two weeks it was "Is my field trip tomorrow? Do I get to ride on a real school bus??". Now she has a lot to talk about and can't wait for her next field trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great day, with wonderful weather.

    ReplyDelete