Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Okay... SO!

I picked my kids up from school this afternoon and on the way home we decided to drive by the iguanas. Iguanas you ask? Let me tell you.

There is this rock wall near our home where we ALWAYS see iguanas. They sit on the top of the rocks and sun themselves. We sometimes drive by in the morning on the way to school and sometimes after school. It's always a contest who can spot them first or who spots the most. Our record was 12 in one day!

After our drive by this afternoon, we had all the windows down in the car enjoying the nice 80 degree temperature and WHAM... BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Eeks. A bee flew in the car.

Needless to say, no one really enjoys bees being in their car, but one of my little girls (Madde) is super afraid of bees. We ALL freak out, and start screaming. Meanwhile, Mr. Bee is buzzing around making the inside of the car his new home. I'm surprised I didn't crash the car into the sidewalk!!

After about 2 minutes of the windows down all the way and the A/C blowing full blast, the bee cruises right out my window. Of course he has to land on my shirt first and freak me out even more.

All's well that ends well. That was my adventure for the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment